Working Student/Internship (m/w/d) in Backend Development
Would you like to be part of the energy revolution, while working in a flexible, innovative startup that is shaping the energy market nationally and globally? Then, backbone.one is the right company for you.
backbone.one is the world‘s first platform where energy trading and new business models based on renewables become a reality. By connecting decentralized renewable energy production & storage infrastructure on our platform we are enabling consumers and companies to trade renewable energy as a currency (Eaac®). This will substantially reduce the global energy footprint and foster new business opportunities across industries and regions.
We are searching for agile, motivated, and skilled new members for our team, that share our passion for innovation, as well as market disruption and are urging to make the world a better place with every energy transaction.
What you will do:
As a Working Student/Intern, we would like you to join our team on a part-time basis (20-25 hours/week) to help with data analysis, research, and product development, in our office in Vienna.
Some parts of the tasks are:
- Analyzing energy data and usage profiles, with large amounts of data.
- Leveraging modern technologies to extract information from emails, pictures and PDFs.
- Setting up algorithms to identify usage patterns.
- Setting up a generic infrastructure for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Someone currently studying computer science or a comparable engineering degree.
- Support in research and development.
- Independent know-how for problems in data analysis/data science, ideally machine learning skills (not a must).
- Implementation of Webservice and REST integrations to external and/or internal systems.
Tech knowledge interesting for us:
- SOAP Webservice, REST
- C#, Python, or similar languages
- Data Science analysis expertise
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Image processing
What you can contribute to the team:
- You speak very good English (and German, preferred)
- Flexibility in an agile and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new methods, design styles and technologies
- Resourcefulness and a problem-solving attitude
What we offer:
- Latest hardware
- Flexible working hours
- Centrally located office in Vienna
- Modern office space
BACK TO JOB OFFERS