Flutter Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Would you like to be part of the energy revolution, while working in a flexible, innovative startup that is shaping the energy market nationally and globally? Then backbone.one is the right company for you.
backbone.one is the world‘s first platform where energy trading, energy communities, and new business models based on renewables become a reality. By connecting decentralized renewable energy production & storage infrastructure on our platform we are enabling consumers and companies to trade renewable energy as a currency. This will substantially reduce the global energy footprint and foster new business opportunities across industries and regions.
We are searching for agile, motivated, and skilled new members for the team that share our passion for innovation, as well as market disruption and, are urging to fight climate change together with us.
What you will do:
As a Flutter Frontend Developer, we are expecting you to develop modern, reusable, and extendable applications that can easily be configured for different customers and communities. You will work with our designers on multiple cross-platform apps, that work on desktop and mobile devices equally, while we want you to leverage the latest technologies, tools, design methodologies, and API’s.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in cross-platform mobile software development
- Preferably, you have experience with Dart + Flutter and TypeScript
- Experience in working with GitHub or other Versioning systems
- Familiarity and real-life experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Experience with automated testing
- Recommend and execute improvements, including refactoring
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Integrate with existing systems and RESTful APIs
What you can contribute to the team:
- English (fluent)
- German (optional, but preferred)
- Flexible in an agile and fluent environment
- Ability to learn new methods, design styles, and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Latest hardware
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office options also post Covid restrictions
- Various Perks
- and more