Would you like to be an active part of the energy revolution, while working in a flexible, innovative environment that is shaping the energy market nationally and globally? Then backbone.one is the right pick for you.
backbone.one is a Greentech venture providing the world’s first platform, where new business models based on renewables become a reality. We are currently in the process of bringing joint renewable energy products to the market within various industries, so future transactions with and based on renewable energy can take place via our platform. This will substantially reduce the global energy footprint and foster new and sustainable business opportunities across industries and regions. We are searching for agile, motivated, and skilled new members for our team that share our passion for innovation, as well as market disruption and are urging to fight climate change together with us.
We are searching for agile, motivated, and skilled new members for our team that share our passion for innovation, as well as market disruption and are urging to fight climate change together with us.
As Project Manager, you are the central communication and organization hub for all our ongoing and upcoming projects together with our various business partners. You are planning, executing and monitoring all ongoing projects and activities to deliver revolutionary digital products and solutions in the Internet of Energy. Working closely with a cross-functional and international team, you will be responsible for leading all our activities to a successful completion.
- Collaborate with business partners, product owners / managers, developers, and business stakeholders to understand project requirements, user needs, and business goals.
- Create, execute and monitor detailed project plans, including requirements engineering, task management and keeping track of the project timeline.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare necessary check-ins and meetings with all stakeholders.
- Create cost, time and effort estimations together with the product team and monitor their implementation.
- Collaborate closely with developers and designers to ensure successful and high-quality execution.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence.
- You have 3+ years of experience in project and/or key account management for digital products and solutions.
- You have worked with multidisciplinary teams of project managers, product owners and managers, developers, and other business stakeholders.
- Your strength is communication and collaboration – within the team and with business and technology partners.
- You are experienced with project management tools like Jira Work Management, Confluence, Notion, or others.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a project plan, make independent decisions and resolve issues individually and quickly.
- You care about transparency for all parties and people involved and request and share valuable information on a constant basis.
- You are proactive, highly organized and can work independently.
- You have an outgoing personality, assertiveness, and product-centered thinking.
- You dare to explore and learn with an eagerness to improve continuously.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Passion for and knowledge of sustainable technologies and (renewable) energy is highly desirable.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working options
Learning & personal development opportunities
State-of-the-art tech tools
Regular team get-togethers
Office in an old candy factory in the 15th district in Vienna, reborn as our high-tech "House of Energy"
Focus on collaboration, autonomy and working with an international team
Access to cutting edge technologies and participation in leading research activities